The Business, Marketing, & Entrepreneurship Strand provides students the opportunity to work on partner-driven projects and solving business problems while learning general business and marketing concepts with an entrepreneurial focus. The courses are designed to provide students with a foundation in the content as they engage in profession-based learning. Through regular interactions with academic and industry experts, students will begin their journey in becoming members of the business and marketing community.
- GB120 Business Enterprise (3 CR – Fall – 1st Year Student)
- ECON101 Economics of Social Issues (3 CR – Fall – 2nd Year Student)
- TBA (3 CR – Spring – 1st Year Student)
- TBA (3 CR – Spring – 2nd Year Student)
- GB115 Industry Partner Experience (1 CR – F/SP)