The Health Sciences Strand provides students the opportunity to learn by solving real-world problems, with real tools, mentored by industry professionals. Our guest speakers and mentors represent the wide spectrum of healthcare careers (ie. Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, Nursing, Dental Hygiene, and Medicine).
- HS110 Introduction to Health Sciences (3 CR – Fall – 1st Year Student)
- ECON101 Economics of Social Issues (3 CR – Fall – 2nd Year Student)
- HS111 Medical Terminology (3CR – Spring – 1st Year Student)
- PSY100 General Psychology (3 CR – Spring – 2nd Year Student)
- HS115 Industry Partner Experience (1 CR – Fall/Spring – 1st and 2nd Year Students)