The Human Services Strand provides an innovative approach to education for students with a passion for the human services industry, including pathways of law, public safety, law enforcement, social work, psychology or teaching. The courses are designed to give students hands-on, real-world experience as they engage in profession-based learning. Through regular interactions with academic and industry experts, students will begin their journey in becoming members of the human services community.
- SW231 Introduction to Human Services (3 CR – Fall – 1st Year Student)
- ECON101 Economics of Social Issues (3 CR – Fall – 2nd Year Student)
- PSY100 General Psychology (3 CR – Spring – 1st Year Student)
- TBA (3 CR – Spring – 2nd Year Student)
- UE115 Industry Partner Experience (1 CR – Fall/Spring – 1st and 2nd Year Students)